Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Prayer for the favour of God
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by stevendanielsen - 03-30-2010 12:43 PM
Dear Havenly Father please grant this person prayer request and provide them with what they need in life. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
Posted by writingmomma - 03-30-2010 11:18 AM
Father, I pray that thy will be done in this situation. I touch and agree with this dear sister. May You bless her with the desires of her heart. In Jesus Holy name. Amen!
Posted by Guest - 03-30-2010 08:32 AM
Greetings in Jesus Name I am Ruth in SA
i strongly believe that i am going to get this post i applied for as a permanant post, so i need you saints to pray with me for the favour of God to be upon me as the short listing Start and as i will go to interviews and that nothing will ever disturb Amen!!!