Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 03-30-2010 12:38 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father please grant this person prayer request and provide them with what they need in life. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by writingmomma - 03-30-2010 11:24 AM |
| Father, I pray for this couple to be fed the truth of Your word. Allow them to get true understanding of what Your word teaches them about the flesh and fornication. Father, You want us to live according to Your righteousness. Father, teach them that You love them and that You want them to receive of Your bountiful blessings, but there are things in Your word that we must do. Teach them Lord so that they will not fall from Your grace and mercy. I ask this in Jesus Holy name. Amen! |
| Posted by sharon19 - 03-30-2010 08:10 AM |
| lord!please guide this couple&give peace to them...let your will be done in their life.in mighty name of Jesus i pray amen.... |
| Posted by Guest - 03-30-2010 12:38 AM |
| Please pray for me and my girlfriend for God's help in our struggles sexually. God is so forgiving and has given us multiple chances and we keep failing the tests. It is a hard struggle for me personally. I need God's help it is the only way. |

