Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Possible Thyroid Cancer
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Etta - 05-15-2008 11:43 PM
Bless your heart, I know the fear that comes with such news.
They thought I had cancer of the tongue and wanted to do a biopsy, I was griped in fear.
As I prayed the Lord gave me these verses to help me. 2Ti 1:7 “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
God does not want us to fear, he knows how tormenting fear can be. So he gave us His promises… Isa 41:10 “Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Keep your mind on Jesus and he will calm you and be with you. I am believing God for a good report on your behalf. Let us know how you are. God Bless you.Heart
Posted by Guest - 05-15-2008 05:23 PM
I am praying for you. I went through the scare of thyroid cancer 6 years ago. I pray that God will shed his light on you, and that you are cancer free.

Jo-Anne Wrote:Please pray for me. I went to my doctor today, May 15/08, and he said I might have thyroid cancer. I must see a specialist on May 29th. I am a Christian, and a prayer warrior, and I truly believe in Jesus, but as a human, I am very scared. I will be 62 on June 29th, and me and my husband are raising grandkids, and a great grand baby, and I want to be here for all of them.
I know God and all His angels are with me and watching over me...
Thanks in advance and "WALK WITH GOD"
Posted by Jo-Anne - 05-15-2008 05:07 PM
Please pray for me. I went to my doctor today, May 15/08, and he said I might have thyroid cancer. I must see a specialist on May 29th. I am a Christian, and a prayer warrior, and I truly believe in Jesus, but as a human, I am very scared. I will be 62 on June 29th, and me and my husband are raising grandkids, and a great grand baby, and I want to be here for all of them.
I know God and all His angels are with me and watching over me...
Thanks in advance and "WALK WITH GOD"