Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: pray for me
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Etta - 05-14-2008 07:46 AM
I pray that you will have a good report from these test. God can change things in a blink of an eye. Just Keep your eyes on him.
Posted by moniquek - 05-14-2008 06:11 AM
rosho74 Wrote:Just keep praying sister, the devil IS a liar, Amen.
Hello,
I took a test last month for HIV, and on thursday of last week they called me to the office to tell me that part of my test came back positive and the other part came back inconclusive. I gave them another blood sample to test again. I am in need of prayer. I believe in god and I love the lord with everything in me, but I am guilty of not going to church as I should. I do have faith and know that what happens to me will be gods will. I am praying and asking you to also pray for me that these results come back negative. I am a young divorced mother of 3, I am a good person always trying to do all that I can for others, I stay out of trouble,I am alcohol and drug free. I am a member of Reformed house of God here in charleston s.c..I havent been there in about two months but my heart is still there and I am still a believer.I was raised to not claim things and I am not going to claim this illness.I believe the devil is trying to work on me and I refuse to let him win. If you will, please pray for me.......Thank you

May God bless you
Posted by rosho74 - 05-13-2008 10:56 PM
Hello,
I took a test last month for HIV, and on thursday of last week they called me to the office to tell me that part of my test came back positive and the other part came back inconclusive. I gave them another blood sample to test again. I am in need of prayer. I believe in god and I love the lord with everything in me, but I am guilty of not going to church as I should. I do have faith and know that what happens to me will be gods will. I am praying and asking you to also pray for me that these results come back negative. I am a young divorced mother of 3, I am a good person always trying to do all that I can for others, I stay out of trouble,I am alcohol and drug free. I am a member of Reformed house of God here in charleston s.c..I havent been there in about two months but my heart is still there and I am still a believer.I was raised to not claim things and I am not going to claim this illness.I believe the devil is trying to work on me and I refuse to let him win. If you will, please pray for me.......Thank you

May God bless you