Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: job
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tishlea - 03-03-2010 06:47 AM
Lord, please help all of those who are in need. Bless them all to find jobs. Let them all be able to provide for their families.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
Posted by Lopa Sheth - 03-03-2010 12:30 AM
Dear All, I have too many comitments toward my mum,my nieces,my own family and to start a new life in our family. I have applied for a job in Dubai, i desperately need this job. I would really request all righteous souls to pray for me. Prayers of righteous is always heard.
Posted by bountyhunter - 03-03-2010 12:26 AM
I pray that he and all others who need work will find jobs.
Posted by Guest - 03-02-2010 08:52 PM
Please pray for my husband to find a job