Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: For my dying Marriage
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by mwindham - 03-02-2010 01:57 PM
Loving Father, please reassure this guest of your love for her. Confront her husband with the pain he is causing and help the two of them to enter counseling.
Open lines of communication for them. Help them to treat each other with mutual love and respect. In the name of Jesus, according to your will, amen.
Posted by Guest - 03-01-2010 08:36 PM
Please pray for us. I don't feel loved by my husband and we live like room mates. I feel like giving up. He says he loves me but he is incapable of intamacy. I think he was abused as a child. We do not communicate and some days I feel like I don't want to live any longer. I have begun to believe that there is no such as love. That it does not exist. He will not go to councelling or any get other help. I am truly lost and sorrowfull. I sometimes wonder if God really cares.