Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Request for prayer
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 10-02-2012 02:35 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Guest - 02-22-2010 09:56 PM
Hi - original poster here - I am so sorry, I seem to have clicked the "post thread" button twice.
Posted by sharon19 - 02-22-2010 09:48 PM
lord! please right now touch this person with your healing hands.. your one touch is enough oh lord!! bless this person with good health.remove all the obstacles..give peace to this person & family..in precious name of JESUS i pray amen..
Posted by Guest - 02-22-2010 09:37 PM
Dear friends in Christ,

Please pray for me. This afternoon I had some blood samples taken, to be tested for an illness. I confess that I am extremely afraid of the results and in a state of great emotional distress. I ask that you pray to our beloved Lord that my test results all come back negative and that I am free from any disease.

Thank you so much and may God bless you all.