Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 10-02-2012 04:42 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by mwindham - 02-19-2010 09:49 AM |
| Loving Father, please help this couple to recover their motorbike. Help the husband get transportation to his work. In the name of Jesus, according to your will, amen. |
| Posted by sharon19 - 02-19-2010 06:23 AM |
| lord! please help them in this situation...bless them abundantly today & always...give peace to them..in JESUS name i pray amen.. |
| Posted by sluggo - 02-18-2010 11:20 PM |
| wayofthemaster is a good site that could help out,freerice too |
| Posted by Guest - 02-18-2010 07:10 PM |
| Our motorbike has been stolen last night. The only transport we have is the bike. I husband will lose his job if no bike.Please pray for me. I trust in you jesus. |

