Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: prayer request
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 10-02-2012 02:39 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by mwindham - 02-19-2010 10:16 AM
Loving Father, please grant this person Christian help and friends so that they can remain connected to others. In the name of Jesus, according to your will, amen.
Posted by sharon19 - 02-19-2010 05:39 AM
lord!take care of this person..guide this person today & always...give peace this person... set this person free from all problems..in JESUS name i pray amen..
Posted by Guest - 02-19-2010 03:59 AM
I am homebound due to illness, please pray I will have Christian help & connection.