Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: I miss my Dad, my Brother, and my Sister
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Anita Ugran - 02-18-2010 08:19 AM
yes, dear sister- give thanks to the Lord for He is good and His mercy endures for ever. Now You have to run the race with the crown that is kept for you, not looking at the past but press forward and may the good Lord Jesus christ give you the grace to overcome every fear or oppression or obstacles. May the peace of God rule in your family. In Jesus name. Amen.
Posted by mariarae - 02-18-2010 07:50 AM
Thank you so much for your prayer. This morning as I spend time thinking about family, I realize that I can't change what has happened to my family, all I can do Is know that God is in charge of everything and I have to trust in him for my life. I need to appreciate the things that I have here and now. Like my Children, whom I am so blessed to be a Mom to, my husband who provides for us so much, and my Mom who is forever loving and forgiving. For all of this I am so thankful.
Posted by sharon19 - 02-17-2010 08:05 PM
lord! take care of this person..give peace,joy to this person..remove all the obstacles..give peace to this person.in JESUS name i pray amen...
Posted by mariarae - 02-17-2010 06:24 PM
I am not sure why, but today I am missing my Dad, my Brother, and my Sister very much. They have all gone to be with the Lord.
I am having a difficult time adjusting to the fact that my brother-in-law is seeing a woman. My Sister died Aug, 26 2009. She was only 51. I know that his life must go on, but it seems that everybody is moving on way better than I am. Please pray that I can too. I was very close to my family. My brother was 33 when he died in a house fire. And my Dad and I were so close also. I feel like I am whining, I don't want to do that. I just want to know that they are ok.
Thank you so much.