Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 07-04-2012 11:03 PM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by kes - 01-29-2010 09:52 AM |
mommaclark2010 Wrote:PRAYER REQUEST: Please pray over my family and I, we have no one left to turn to, and all hope is lost. We’ve been hit with one thing after the next and I am ready to come out of the bondage that seems to loom over my family. I am begging this time, after multiple failed prayers for a miracle, desperate. FATHER , FATHER GOD WE CRY OUT TO YOU ON BEHALF OF THIS PRECIOUS PERSON THAT YOU WILL SEND PEACE. Your word saids many are the affictions of the rightous but you get us out of everyone of them. We are asking that this be done for this family in your precious name JESUS. We give you praise & glory for the victory!!!! |
| Posted by sharon19 - 01-29-2010 05:44 AM |
| lord! take care of this family..set them free from all problems,worries & pain.fulfill all their desires& remove all the obstacles.give peace,joy in this family..in JESUS name i pray amen.. |
| Posted by tishlea - 01-29-2010 05:30 AM |
| Lord, please help this family. Please help them regain control of their life. Please help them to hold tightly on to You. Help them always to look to You in all things. Please bless this family to be able to pay their bills. Please open their eyes to the blessings about them, even though they are in a storm. Lord, please send them comfort. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. James 1:6 But let him ask in faith,nothing wavering. For he that waverth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.(KJV) |
| Posted by melbgirl35 - 01-28-2010 10:22 PM |
mommaclark2010 Wrote:PRAYER REQUEST: Please pray over my family and I, we have no one left to turn to, and all hope is lost. We’ve been hit with one thing after the next and I am ready to come out of the bondage that seems to loom over my family. I am begging this time, after multiple failed prayers for a miracle, desperate. Heavenly father we come to you to ask that you please put a divine healing in this family so that they can have this heavy burden lifted off them and have an abundant life, in Jesus' glorious name we pray, Amen. |
| Posted by Anita Ugran - 01-28-2010 05:00 PM |
|
Cast your burden on the Lord, Heshall sustain you, He shall never permit the righteous to be moved- Ps 55:22. Father, Be Thou moved with compassion on this dear person. Lord where will they go in such need. You are the God who does not forget Your children and their expectation will not perish- Ps 9:18, for what they expect comes from You alone Lord. Lord strech forth Your mighty hand of miracle and show to them and others there is aGod who hears our cry and comes for their rescue and help and does all good and His name is Jesus. Ps 46:1- You are our God a very present help in times of trouble.. Now they have a great need Lord deliver them from all their trouble and glorify Your wonderful name. In Jesus name. Amen. |
| Posted by mwindham - 01-28-2010 03:05 PM |
| Loving Father, please guide this couple to financial stability. Give Mrs Clark peace and hope for the future. In Jesus' name, according to your will, amen. |
| Posted by bountyhunter - 01-28-2010 12:40 PM |
| I pray God will show you the way to the path of fiscal security. amen |
| Posted by mommaclark2010 - 01-28-2010 12:38 PM |
|
PRAYER REQUEST: Please pray over my family and I, we have no one left to turn to, and all hope is lost. We’ve been hit with one thing after the next and I am ready to come out of the bondage that seems to loom over my family. I am begging this time, after multiple failed prayers for a miracle, desperate. First credit cards went from 9% to 25-30%, than one job cut hours, the other job cut pay... forced into bankruptcy, but had to borrow from returement just to file and that can't be added, or my student loan for failed future because it was a federal loan. Than car died, which we need for the second job, and just to make ends meet. Please know I'm not asking for anything other than prayer, I'd normally post my P.O. Box just in case someone wanted to send me a card, or well wishing, but don't know if it is against the rules, Not asking for anyone to bail me out, otherwise god would have given me a winning lotto ticket instead of humbling us with a BK. I will add I am at a breaking point and can't take much more. I need a miracle from GOD!!! begging for prayer, and maybe if possible a prayer chain started and passed around? Desperate, and wouldn't dare ask for help other than to pray... |

