Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 01-11-2010 05:47 PM |
|
Krissy, I pray that you are strong through this trial. I pray God speaks to your husband and he sees that he is wrong for what he is doing. I can't imagine how tough this is for you. I found a verse that I thought might give you some comfort. I know that God is in control and He is with you during this difficult time. Psalm 34:17-19 (New International Version) 17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. 18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. 19 A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;
|
| Posted by Guest - 01-11-2010 10:36 AM |
| Lord, please bring about the circumstances that lead to reconciliation of the marriage between Krissy and Josh so that they may glorify Your name and give testimony to Your love and power, in the name of Your Loving Son Jesus |
| Posted by Karel - 01-11-2010 08:11 AM |
| Father I pray for this marriage. Father I pray that Your Spirit will fill this husband and show his how spesial the gift of a loving wife is. Father I pray that You will show the husband and wife what real love is like in 1 Cor 13. Father most of al I pray that Your perfect will be done. Amen |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 01-11-2010 07:44 AM |
| Dear Havenly Father help to save this couple marriage and help her husband not to cheat anymore. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by Cheryl - 01-11-2010 01:51 AM |
|
Dear Lord, Please work in the lives of Krissy and Josh and help them to restore their marriage. Turn Josh around and make him see the err in his ways. Help him to know the importance of his family and his marriage vows he took before You. Bless Krissy and her family and shield them from hurt and pain while they endure this difficult storm. May Your will be done, dear Father. Thank You, God! In Jesus name, Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 01-11-2010 01:17 AM |
| My husband,Josh, has been committing adultry. I, Krissy, am trying to save my marriage. I promised forever before the Lord and our family and friends. I still love my husband and I forgive him. Tonight he went to go be with her. Please pray that whatever hold this woman, Kourtney, has over him will be broken and that our marriage and family can be saved and whole again. Please pray that the Lord put it in his heart to put her from him and return to us with all his heart and love. Please pray for this woman that she will put herself away from my husband, that the the Lord send her someone to love her that is truly hers. Please pray for all of us, in Jesus name. |

