Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 10-14-2016 09:14 PM |
|
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now ! I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 01-06-2010 02:02 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father send angels and put them around this family and help them in prof in their life's. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN. |
| Posted by mwindham - 01-06-2010 09:00 AM |
| Father, be with S. Wagner as she fasts and prays. Give her strength and protect her from the enemy. Show her the way out of temptation. Help her son to let go of the offense that hinders him and guide her husband to salvation. May many of us stand with her in prayer as she requests. In Jesus' name, amen. |
| Posted by sharon19 - 01-06-2010 06:04 AM |
| lord! take care of this family...father touch her husband heart..JESUS bless this sister abundantly with good wisdom, strength...let her shine for your glory..lord please give deliverance to this family from all problems...in JESUS name give peace to them....in JESUS name i pray amen.... |
| Posted by Guest/S. Wagner - 01-06-2010 05:40 AM |
| This past year, though treacherous for some has been a blessing to me. My relationship with my husband is stronger than ever after the affairs and after the sons arrests... God has instructed me to fast (when and how) over a period of seven months so that my husband will be saved and my son return to church. My son took in an offense from someone at church, so please help me pray about that. My husband has never been saved, only goes to church sporadically (for which I am grateful) due to my requests... I am about to also put the '40 Days To A Miracle' into that 7 month Journey started the last week in January after a 1 week juice fast. I need all the help in prayer I can get. I desire your prayers to stave off the devil and his emmeceries so that God and I can work on me and my family. Please pray heaven down for me and to send Angels for courage. I've been tested already and failed and have not even started. I need help seeing and choosing the way out of temptation, the doors that allow me to escape it. Please please help. I deserve no favor from God but require it and His Mercy to accomplish this thing He's set before me. Please, please pray for me daily, if ever I come to your mind or this scripture "I hear the sound of the abundance of rain", or, "go and pray seven times", or, "I saw a cloud the size of a man's hand." Please remember me. In Jesus Name, Amen |

