Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Thank You Jesus
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by byhisgrace7 - 09-17-2009 08:32 AM
Thank You guys,

I know we live by faith, but what beautiful things God does give us to see when we open up our hearts.

Hugs and Prayers. Heart
Posted by bcshelvsme - 09-17-2009 08:06 AM
Heavenly Father I praise and thank you for answering Cindy's prayers, and for making her free and giving her peace of mind. I pray you will continue to guide her steps and her children's as they make this new start in this chance you have given them. For we know that all things work for Your Glory and Honor and for our welfare to us who love you Lord. Continue to give them a new song in their heart from now on. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name, Amen! Warrior Bless
Posted by iloveyoulord - 09-17-2009 07:05 AM
AMEN!
Posted by byhisgrace7 - 09-17-2009 05:45 AM
I want to give thanks to Jesus, as the song Freebird plays right now, a song that God knows is a very special song in my heart , for someone I loved dearly.

Thank you Jesus, for setting my own heart free, from chains that were imposed on me.

It is so true, Jesus , can and does make us mount up on Eagle wings and soar, for he has heard my hearts prayers and I give him thanks with all my heart and soul , Lord, for helping me fly above my own heartaches and trials in life.

In your sweet , precious name, forever I will Pray my Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen.