Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Please Help
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 06-13-2012 11:12 PM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by Sudhaa - 02-25-2008 11:40 PM
Beloved Father in heaven, restore their faith, heed their prayers and answer them. I pray for your favors and miracles in their life. I pray for this in your name.
Amen
Posted by Lori - 10-25-2007 07:01 PM
Please pray that our family is able to make some money. Our business is going under, we are late on all of our bills. We have already had to work to save the hose and car from repossesion. I am looking for a job and cannot find one. My husband works all that his employer will allow him to. We have three kids and no means of buying Christmas for them this year. We prayed and prayed that our dog was pregnant so we could sell pups, but it seems that she is not. We feel as if we just keep getting knocked down everytime we turn around. My husband and I are fighting. I feel as if my faith is slipping away from me. Please pray for money, faith and understanding of God's will. Thank you.