Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by charles - 09-17-2009 09:31 AM |
| Heavenly father, i pray in the name of Jesus that you touch Cheryl and remove all fear from her.For you are her father and her protector.Lord God please touch her body and remove anything that is impure,in the name of Jesus, father i ask you to heal her inside and out ,cover her with the blood,for your glory,in the name of Jesus Christ and for his sake. amen |
| Posted by abbie - 09-16-2009 10:27 AM |
|
FATHER I LIFT UP YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER CHERYL TO YOU.....I COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH YOU LORD IT IS WRITTEN PSALM 91;10...NO EVIL SHALL BEFALL HER, NEITHER SHALL ANY PLAQUE COME NIGH HER DWELLING IN JESUS NAME LORD I THANK YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT A MAN THAT YOU SHOULD LIE...IN JESUS NAME I ASK THAT BLESSINGS OVER TAKE HER AND EVERY NEED BE MET..IN JESUS NAME.. ![]() SHE IS THE APPLE OF YOUR EYE..
|
| Posted by Guest - 09-16-2009 09:02 AM |
| LORD HEAL CHERYL TODAY AND PUT PEACE UPON HER WE REBUICK ANT CANCER LORD PROTECT HER AND LET HER GET GOOD REPORTS BACK GIVE HER STRENTH AND PEACE LORD HEAL HER LORD |
| Posted by mariarae - 09-16-2009 08:18 AM |
| Dear Lord, Forgive me for being so wrapped up in my own sorrow to pay attention to others. I ask that you will bless Cheryl with a clean bill of health, and the biopsies will all come back free from Cancer. I thank you Lord for the friendships that you have built between us on this board, please help me to always remember to put others first before myself Lord. I thank you that you are always there for us. In Jesus name I pray Amen. |
| Posted by Cheryl - 09-16-2009 07:49 AM |
|
Hello again, I will have the results of the biopsy on the matter in right breast today or tomorrow so please continue to pray that the they come back negative. Thank you very much and God bless! Cheryl |
| Posted by Cheryl - 09-14-2009 09:10 PM |
|
Thank you too, bcshelvsme! Words can't express how comforting it is to have your prayers! Many blessings, Cheryl
|
| Posted by bcshelvsme - 09-14-2009 08:30 PM |
Lord I come in agreement in prayer for your daughter Cheryl concerning this biopsy on that one breast and the other too. Dear Lord have the biopsy come back benign and give her a clean bill of health. Continue to bless and help her in all she does. I thank you that you have helped her find a job that she seems to enjoy as she helps others. Have your will be done in her life and keep your guardian angels around her at all times, plus continue to help her in her new job. We ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name always giving you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father, Amen!
|
| Posted by Cheryl - 09-14-2009 08:23 PM |
|
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ms. Cindy! I've been thinking of you and will write soon! Love, Cheryl |
| Posted by byhisgrace7 - 09-14-2009 07:52 PM |
|
Dear Jesus, You know how much we love Cheryl too and what a inspiration, joy and light she is to all. I pray Lord for our beautiful friend who has such a heart of love for others and you Lord, and I ask Lord, that you intervene in her medical situation Lord and let it all turn out for good Jesus. Watch over her Lord and heal her from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet and put angels above, beside, below and all around her Lord Jesus. Lord, help her get a clean bill of health and bless her in all she does. Continue Jesus to give her the strength , the hope and the courage to face life challenges. Thank you for the blessing of your daughter in our lives and the lives of so many Jesus. Surruond her with your blanket of love, peace , joy and take away any fear she might have Lord, casting all her care on you for you careth so much for her. In your precious name, I pray , Lord Jesus. Amen. |
| Posted by Cheryl - 09-14-2009 06:44 PM |
|
Hi my wonderful friends, I'm so sorry I haven't been on the board but I have been very busy learning my new job which I love! My seniors are so lovely and a blessing and in just in one week's time, I have cultivated lovely relationships with most of them. I needed to put in a prayer request. I went for a mammogram and ultrasound today and they didn't like what they saw and did a biopsy right there on the spot on my right breast. Please pray that the results come back negative for cancer. I have to go back next Thursday as there are tumors in the left breast too but in an an unusual location so the surgeon is going to examine it before doing a biopsy on that breast. Thank you all so very much! Please know that I have been praying for all of my friends silently each evening although I haven't been writing and I love you all. God Bless, Cheryl |


