Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by TheStrongWave - 04-05-2023 12:11 PM |
| I said a prayer for you and your family, that God may work powerfully in your situation to accomplish His good purposes. May He watch over you and bless you as you look to Him for all your needs. |
| Posted by Guest - 04-04-2023 06:51 AM |
| Lord I come in agreement with the prayer request above, bring them peace and salvation to those in need of it, also mental healing to those in need of healing, plus break any addictions that anyone may have in that family. In Jesus mighty name I pray amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 04-03-2023 07:14 PM |
| Jesus calm this whole family and bring peace and love into their lives, in Jesus name amen. |
| Posted by guest. - 04-03-2023 10:14 AM |
|
Please pray things will calm down in the family home, too many get involved and there is dysfunction and can be stressful. Pray each one of us will be calm and God will turn things around for good and we will not be so reactive. It is just like this some of the time, pray we will grow spiritually and I will learn to keep a distance and be wise when trouble is brewing. Thank you
|

