Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Asking everyone to join me in prayer
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 03-13-2023 05:59 AM
When you pass through the waters, I am with you; when you pass through the streams, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not harm you. For I am the Lord your God,,, Is. 43:2,3
Lord you promised us you will never leave nor forsake us also we know you words never go void. We stand in your mighty word that you will come to the help of this person, also fill their heart with overwhelming joy in you and heal their painful heart. Have your perfect will be done in their life and in their situation. I pray in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
Posted by Guest - 03-10-2023 08:36 PM
Lord heal this person's broken heart as you fill them with your peace and comfort them. Have your perfect will be done in their life and their situation. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Posted by Guest - 03-10-2023 06:11 PM
My heart hurts I’m praying for peace about something