Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 02-18-2013 04:00 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on Cindy and their children. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Cindy and their children! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by gws49 - 06-24-2009 03:44 PM |
|
Dear Lord, Through you all things are possible. Please help this family now Dear Lord. Please eliminate any negative influences and ensure this family is provided financially means to get by. Please bless this Mother with THE job that she desires and that it provides the financial means to adequately provide for her family. Please do this Dear Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. |
| Posted by freeme - 06-24-2009 02:50 PM |
|
Dear Father in Heaven, I come to today in prayer, I pray the this family is close again, and that she finds the job and home of her dreams soon.AMEN quote=cc45103] Can you please pray for me and my children. I had a bad situation happen in my life financally, and things have changed in our lives. We still are close ,but many people try to interfear. I need to find a job also, all odds seem like they are against me. My children love me. Just pray for a shield of protection for my kids. We are not together, they are older, and we see each other. It is not the way I want it to work out. But please pray for there protection . My son Shane was in a wreck the other day. He is ok. He is lucky. He lives with my parents because I lost my place. He told me he had been drinking and driving for a while now. I know God was with him that night because he is ok. I thank you for your prayers. And if you can put in a special prayer for me to find a job. it seems like I am not getting anywhere finding one. Thank You [/quote] |
| Posted by Buster - 06-24-2009 07:01 AM |
| My Dear Lord, I come to you asking that you intercede here, and provide for this family. I also ask for blessings, guidance, mercy and comfort. We know you love for us is so immense taht we can ask of you to see us through, In Jesus name, Amen |
| Posted by cc45103 - 06-24-2009 04:49 AM |
| Thank You! |
| Posted by cc45103 - 06-24-2009 04:48 AM |
Cheryl Wrote:Dear Father God, |
| Posted by Cheryl - 06-24-2009 01:30 AM |
|
Dear Father God, I ask that you work in this family's lives and alleviate the stress they are now enduring. Remind the that our troubles are only temporary and the will be okay. In Jesus Precious Name, Amen. |
| Posted by cc45103 - 06-23-2009 07:24 PM |
| Can you please pray for me and my children. I had a bad situation happen in my life financally, and things have changed in our lives. We still are close ,but many people try to interfear. I need to find a job also, all odds seem like they are against me. My children love me. Just pray for a shield of protection for my kids. We are not together, they are older, and we see each other. It is not the way I want it to work out. But please pray for there protection . My son Shane was in a wreck the other day. He is ok. He is lucky. He lives with my parents because I lost my place. He told me he had been drinking and driving for a while now. I know God was with him that night because he is ok. I thank you for your prayers. And if you can put in a special prayer for me to find a job. it seems like I am not getting anywhere finding one. Thank You |

