Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by TheStrongWave - 07-06-2021 07:21 AM |
| I’m praying that our Heavenly Father may surround your family daily with His mercy and protection. Remember that the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one. |
| Posted by Guest - 06-29-2021 04:54 AM |
| Lord protect this person and their family wherever they are or go with the precious blood of Jesus Christ our Lord, Savior, Healer, Protector, and Provider for we are your children. We know you love us and will keep us safe when we stay close to you. I pray you send this person and their family your peace and strength to keep on going with faith in you. In the mighty name of Jesus' I pray amen. |
| Posted by Is.54 - 06-28-2021 02:47 PM |
| Please pray God’s mighty blood hedge of protection over us with His sprinkling Blood |

