Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Aaron - 06-25-2021 10:57 AM |
| I'm sorry to learn about your health condition, friend, just said a prayer for you that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence and touch you with His healing hand according to His will. May God fill you with His peace. |
| Posted by Guest - 06-20-2021 06:33 PM |
|
Lord Jesus , thank You that all things are possible with You. Lord come and give Michelle peace in the storm. The peace the world cannot give in her heart and mind. Bless her with peaceful sleep. Enable her to live in the moment and take one step at a time as she approaches study and exams Remove panic and anxiety from her. Help her feel Your loving presence and calm near her and trust in You through this process and with the outcome. And help her to see things from an eternal perspective- at the end of the day they are just exams and chances can come up again to do them-just let her get through this with peace and looking after her health, and trust You with the outcome. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 06-19-2021 11:54 PM |
|
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for Michelle. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for Michelle. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for Michelle. In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for Michelle. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for Michelle. Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for Michelle. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 06-19-2021 05:09 PM |
| Jesus help Michelle to get some rest and be able to fall a sleep to be ready and calm for the tests. Only you can give her the peace she needs and the strength to see her through this. In your merciful and loving name I pray, amen. |
| Posted by Michelle - 06-19-2021 11:55 AM |
|
Hi, I've been struggling with severe insomnia and anxiety for the past few days. I've been currently awake for more than 40 hours and I feel like I'm going to pass out yet I can't sleep I just lay in my bed and pray and cry. I have exams right now and I try to study but it's really hard right now. Please, if you could pray for me maybe it could help me sleep and calm down. I see no other way out of this than total and supernatural miracle of our Lord and Savior. Thank you everyone who read this far, may God bless you |

