Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 06-25-2021 08:04 AM |
| Lord I come in agreement with the prayer request above, have thy will be done in this situation. in Jesus mighty name amen. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 06-23-2021 12:52 AM |
|
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family. In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family. Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by A guest - 06-22-2021 07:59 PM |
|
Pray please my mother will repent of her sins and let the light of Jesus fully in That she will be free of her addictive and sometimes narcissitic traits and pride and be delivered in a wonderful way Also that I can fully forgive her for wounds of the past She is now elderly and I would like to see our relationship fully heal If I bring up things that hurt me she acts proud and dismissive But I think this is in part defensiveness. I think a small part of her knows she did wrong but she doesn't like her child pointing it out She was in many ways a wonderful and generous mother but I would like to see us have a healthier relationship in freedom and truth with Jesus at the centre I still have some resentment in me -please pray that I will fully let go of this And be convicted of any wrong towards her and act as Jesus would have me act I know I am far from perfect. She believes in God but I think there is still some blindness there . I discussed some things from the past with her tonight that bothered me -pray the Lord will work on these things in her so she will repent of them before God first. I think this will be the last time I bring such things up because I need to let go fully of them and look after my own care. And I do not want to traumatise her Though we parted on a somewhat positive note, its still not right so please pray for complete healing so start now for both of us and for her to have a good night's sleep in peace. |

