Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Breast cancer
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 07-04-2021 01:51 AM
With God all things are possible God please move in this situation asking for a complete recovery thank you lord
Posted by Angel7 - 07-03-2021 08:10 PM
Lord keep this guest in the peace that surpasses all understanding and guide her through by Your grace, step by step through, this difficult time. Let her feel Your love and comfort
Heal her Lord and revive her. Let her emerge feeling refreshed and ready to begin again in You
Posted by Guest - 05-30-2021 07:45 PM
Thank you all for your prayers. You have no idea how uplifting this is. I love you all, your sister in Christ. I thank God for all of you in Jesus holy name. Amen
Posted by Guest - 05-30-2021 03:43 AM
Lord Father, surround this precious child of Yours with love. Give her peace in the storm. The peace the world cannot give. Send the best medical care and make her healthy in every way and revive her. Bring good from all this. I ask in the name of Jesus
Posted by Guest - 05-30-2021 02:16 AM
God please provide for this child of yours God please make them whole healthy and well in Jesus name amen.
Posted by Guest - 05-29-2021 05:15 PM
Amen Lord! we stand in agreement for your miracle healing soon and for all of us IJN. We Praise You Lord. Amen
Posted by Guest - 05-29-2021 02:27 PM
Lord perform a healing miracle on this person's and in their life. Give them also your peace and the strength to see them through all they are going through. In Jesus' mighty and merciful name I pray amen.
Posted by Guest - 05-29-2021 04:11 AM
Please pray for me, I have stage 3 breast cancer that has spread to lymph nodes , I have had a mastectomy and am going to start all the therapies. I need prayer for healing and good medical care. And prayers for my children and grandchildren as well. I am confident in my salvation through Christ but my earthly body and mind are suffering. I thank you for any prayers offered in Jesus holy name.