Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Aaron - 02-09-2021 10:33 AM |
|
I'm sorry to learn about the difficulties you're facing, friend. Just said a prayer for you, that the Lord will prove His faithfulness in all the situations you mentioned. May our heavenly Father fill you with His peace. I'm deeply sorry to learn about the difficulties you're facing, friend, and I can certainly understand your feelings. I'm glad to have a chance to stand with you in prayer. Just said a prayer for you that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence and fill your home with His peace. Blessings! |
| Posted by Guest - 02-07-2021 10:08 AM |
| Lord, bring this person peace and assure them of Your presence in their life. Guide them to where you want them. I pray in Jesus name, Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 02-07-2021 06:39 AM |
|
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 Lord hear the prayer of this your child and give them your peace which surpasses all understanding, also the strength they need till this storm passes them by. Guard their heart and mind in Jesus Christ as your word promises us you will do, as they fix their mind on you and not let the enemy control their thinking. Help them in their time of need and may your Holy Name be Glorified now and forever and ever in Jesus merciful and loving name I pray, amen. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 02-06-2021 02:40 AM |
|
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family. In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family. Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Guest online - 02-05-2021 08:03 PM |
Pray please. I feel stuck in my mind. Needs of family wearing me down and lack of cooperation. I think I am there too much for them and it's not healthy. I often put obstacles in my mind that can stop me living in freedom. I have done this for so long, I don't know how not to.Pray The Lord will open a door for me so I can find the balance I need and feel I am in His will as I need to be. And provide financially .Thanks for praying.
|

