Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Financial hope and healing
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 02-15-2013 03:30 AM
Dear Lord,please have mercy on Esther.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Esther! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord
Posted by mariarae - 06-10-2009 04:51 PM
Dear Lord, I ask that you will deliver this family out of their depression, and help them to get through this hard time in their life. I pray that you will provide all the finances that they need to keep their home. I ask that you will pour your blessings upon them, and that all the glory be to you. In your loving name Jesus, amen.
Posted by EstherN - 06-10-2009 04:31 PM
Please pray for financial salvation and mental healing for my parents. They are at risk of bankruptcy and foreclosure. They have had staggering bills because of my sister's disability. My dad has been haunted by clinical depression that he has refused to get treatment for so he's out of a job. I'm afraid my mom will have a heart attack and die over the stress. I'm trying to help them but sometimes they don't listen to me and I can't pay all their bills. Please pray that they will see the light, get help, manage their finances, and not lose their home.

Thank you,
~Esther