Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 01-20-2020 07:25 AM |
| Lord have your perfect will be done in this prayer request and in this man's life as you direct him to good job where he can stay in for many years to come. Bless him and his family as you provide for all their needs. I pray in Jesus name, amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 01-20-2020 02:16 AM |
| I agree in these prayers for this family and with our children's new career that it be prosperous for them and we all be mightily restored soon. Bless them all mightily and draw them to You, in Yahshua's powerful name. Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 01-18-2020 10:04 AM |
| Lord I come in agreement for this man to find a job soon with good salary not far from home. Bless this family with your peace, love, and their finances too. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 01-18-2020 12:38 AM |
|
Lord in Jesus Name I pray to answer to these prayer requests according with Lord's mercy and grace. In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 01-17-2020 10:30 AM |
|
Lord almighty please help my son who has lost his job, as the store he works for is closing their doors tomorrow. You know he has a family to support and needs to make a good salary with benefits. He can't afford to move right now, we are praying for a job near his home for him that will be a more stable job. In three years this is the second job he has lost because of the stores going out of business. His position is as store manager and most jobs available now are for associates, which is not enough for him to support himself and his family. Guide his steps to where you want him to be and to a good job soon. In the meantime help them financially till he finds a new job, and remove the depression away from him. I pray in the most loving and merciful name of Jesus. Amen. |

