Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 12-15-2019 07:00 AM |
| Lord heal Brother David from this flareup of psoriasis and completely remove it from his body for good. You know what a faithful prayer warrior he has been in the past for those in need in prayer, deliver him free from all pain and this awful psoriasis. Continue to always give him your peace and the strength to go on serving you. In Jesus merciful and mighty name I pray, Amen. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 12-15-2019 05:23 AM |
|
Lord in Jesus Name I pray to answer to these prayer requests according with Lord's mercy and grace. In Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural healing over this family. In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Brother_David - 12-15-2019 05:12 AM |
|
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ please remember me in your kind a faithful prayers. I have a very bad flareup of psoriasis on my hand and fingers. It's very painful and makes daily tasks so hard because my fingers are so messed up. Please pray that the Lord would touch this condition and clear it up. I'm sorry I've not been able to post prayers for others on the site as I often used to but my fingers and hands makes this a brutally painful exercise. I continue to keep you all in my prayers my dear brothers and sisters in Christ. Lord bless and keep you all my dear ones. Your brother in Christ Jesus, Brother David |

