Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 02-13-2013 05:00 AM |
|
Dear Lord,please have mercy on Savina. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Savina! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 06-01-2009 03:28 AM |
| will you give up a job over a fight? Lord, I am concern over this relationship as much as Savina worry over his maturity in dealing with issues. I pray that you help him to grow in you and that he continue to abide in you. I pray that you give him the wisdom in making decision and he continue to act for your glory and in accordance to your will.In Jesus name I pray Amen! |
| Posted by Savina - 06-01-2009 12:21 AM |
| I request prayers for my to-be-husband who over a small fight is giving up his bright prospects in a well-known firm. He is so angry with me that to teach me a lesson he is giving up a job that the Lord has blessed him with. Please pray for peace in our relationship. Please pray that the Most Holy Spirit endow him with it gifts and fruits and may be come back to the Lord Jesus Christ. |

