Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 09-29-2019 08:45 AM |
| Lord have your perfect will be done in this people's lives and this prayer request, bring them peace and salvation in Jesus name I pray amen. |
| Posted by Chris8 - 09-28-2019 04:40 AM |
|
Lord in Jesus Name I pray to answer to these prayer requests according with Lord's mercy and grace. In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is against this person. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by 213 - 09-28-2019 03:17 AM |
|
Jesus please I forgive and forget make my friends J&m and S&j for insulting other feelings. Lord please make me for good sleeping tonight. Remove all my worries about friends and car accident. Lord please make j will not laugh others about loneliness, gossiping, hate, jealousy and meant. Make m girlfriend will find him. |

