Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by tishlea - 05-26-2009 04:46 AM |
Lord Jesus,please help this family be able to stay in this house.Lord,soften the sisters' hearts.Let them see that family is more important than money. Lord, if the sisters' don't know You,I pray that they turn their lives over to You. Guide the judges decision in favor of the family that has lived here so long. Lord Jesus, I ask this in Your name,amen. MATTHEW 21:22 AND ALL THINGS,WHATSOEVER YE SHALL ASK IN PRAYER,BELIEVING,YE SHALL RECEIVE. (KJV)
|
| Posted by gmc - 05-25-2009 05:56 PM |
Guest Wrote:Can you please pray for my family.We just went to court regarding the sale of my mother's house where I have been living with my family for over 22 years.My sisters are trying to sell the house and to kick my family out.The judge said that he will make his decision in 2 weeks.Please pray that we can stay in the house because we have no other place to go.We are struggling financially and we can't afford to rent elsewhere.My God is Merciful and full of Grace and is Compassionate. God bless you. I pray for this family to have strength and faith. Give them restoration, forgiveness, and love within the family.gmc |
| Posted by Cheryl - 05-25-2009 01:25 PM |
|
Dear Lord, You know of all the details of this child of Yours' situation. I pray that they are able to stay in their home. If not, I pray they find a new home and a new beginning! Give them strength, confidence, faith, and hope. And remind them that You never let us go! Even during tough times, there is a lesson you desire us to receive. Thank You! In Jesus name, Amen Cheryl |
| Posted by Guest - 05-21-2009 07:00 AM |
|
Can you please pray for my family.We just went to court regarding the sale of my mother's house where I have been living with my family for over 22 years.My sisters are trying to sell the house and to kick my family out.The judge said that he will make his decision in 2 weeks.Please pray that we can stay in the house because we have no other place to go.We are struggling financially and we can't afford to rent elsewhere.My God is Merciful and full of Grace and is Compassionate. God bless you. God bless you. |

