Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Brother_David - 02-07-2019 02:32 AM |
|
Heavenly Father I come to You as well in prayer for these friends who are in need of salvation. Touch their hearts and draw them to You Lord. Give them a stirring in their souls that draws them to You Lord that they might be receptive to the glorious Gospel good news and believe and receive You as their Lord and Savior forever. I pray this in Jesus mighty and merciful name, Amen |
| Posted by ShawnBlue - 02-06-2019 09:00 AM |
| Lord, please be with these friends and enable them to receive you into theirs hearts and make them clean I pray in your holy name Jesus. Amen |
| Posted by 324 - 02-05-2019 09:54 PM |
| Jesus my friends j&m are needed to know god and salvation. Cleanse their hearts and mind. Dispel them from jealousy, gossiping, comparing, competition and insulting others. |

