Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 03-21-2018 08:38 AM |
| Lord put your precious healing hand over Krystal this very moment and breath clean oxygen into her lungs, also heal her from whatever is causing this attack on her body. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Savior and Healer we pray, and we thank you in advance, Amen. |
| Posted by Brother_David - 03-20-2018 10:37 PM |
|
Heavenly Father I come in agree for Krystal's complete healing. Bless her and restore her health completely Lord. I pray this in Jesus precious name, Amen |
| Posted by ShawnBlue - 03-20-2018 10:23 PM |
| Lord, please touch Krystal and heal her completely... Restore her oxygen so that she can breath normally I pray in your name Jesus. Amen |
| Posted by Guest - 03-20-2018 02:35 PM |
| Please pray for Krystal she is having a life threatening event. Pray her oxygen saturation go's up quickly without supplemental oxygen. Pray the root cause of her decreased oxygen level is touched by Gods light. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Father. |

