Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 07-24-2019 01:33 AM |
|
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is agaisnt this family. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Brother_David - 11-30-2017 12:44 AM |
|
Lord You alone know all the needs of this family. We pray that You would touch their needs and show Yourself mighty to restore and deliver from all their afflictions and problems. Bless them and draw them to You Lord as we pray that they would place their complete trust in You Lord. I pray this in Jesus mighty and precious name, Amen |
| Posted by ShawnBlue - 11-27-2017 08:56 PM |
| Lord, you know this family and what they need and what they are going through... Please be with them and help them in every way according to your will I pray in your name Jesus. Amen |
| Posted by wife - 11-27-2017 01:56 PM |
| Please pray in the spirit for me and my family there are way too many needs to post |

