Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: job I applied for
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 10-11-2017 02:35 AM
Father in Heaven, please give this person the confidance and blessings they need and favor with the interviewer. Let your perfect will be done. Amen
Posted by a guest - 10-10-2017 03:00 PM
I applied for a job I think I would like. However I have not worked for a while and I wonder if I would be ready for this particular job. Please pray that the Lord would guide me and also the person recruiting. I would not like to get the position if I am not ready for it as it would involve moving city etc- however if I am it would be great. Even a good interview may make things clearer. Thank you for praying. I want to begin again after some difficult years and I am taking the first steps.Jesus-sign