Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Guest - 08-08-2017 08:55 AM |
| Father in heaven have your perfect will be done in Robert's prayer requests, life, and his work relationship. I pray in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ , amen. |
| Posted by Robert - 08-04-2017 06:02 PM |
|
Please Father forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Father I praise you and thank you for your love and provisions. Jesus please cover my family, my dog, myself ,my job, my home,my words, my car, my finances and my health in your shed blood. Jesus please send an angel of peace to intervene between myself and Brandi. Lord please help me to use right words. Jesus please send your angels to stop all evil that would attack me. Lord Please heal me of heart failure. Lord please help me to find a roofing contractor that can get to work quickly on my roof. Jesus please bless my work night and give me peace throughout my shift. Thank you Father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus. Amen |

