Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Chris8 - 10-03-2019 04:38 AM |
|
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is against this person. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person. Thank You Lord |
| Posted by Guest - 04-10-2017 09:51 AM |
|
John 14:27 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. Lord as your word tells us we pray you will give this person your peace, and guide them in the middle of their storm till you answer them their request. I pray in Jesus name amen. |
| Posted by time4me2 - 04-10-2017 09:07 AM |
| I am just asking for prayers. God knows all and the things that I am dealing with. He knows my needs and what is best for me. I ask for forgiveness in everything that is not pleasing to HIM. I have been trying to do things on my own and now I am tired. I am praying for strength and the will to bare my cross to the grave. Amen |
| Posted by time4me2 - 04-06-2017 07:27 AM |
| I ask for prayers because I am being attacked in every angle by Satin and his angels to the point that I have lost hope and become depressed. I cannot find peace at home or work. I cannot afford to move right now with everything else that is going on in my life. God Bless all the people and souls on this site that is asking for prayers and concerns. We ask in numbers that your will be done. Amen! |

