Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Healing, protection, help from God.
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 11-25-2016 09:16 PM
Lord, please help in the situations above. Thank You, Lord. In the helping, healing name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
Posted by Guest - 11-25-2016 06:56 PM
Lord I thank you and I give you praise. Lord forgive me of my sins as I forgive others.
Lord Jesus, please cover my family, my dog, my home, my health, my job, my car, my finances, my property and my name and reputation in your shed blood.
Lord Jesus in your name, please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me be it human, demonic or circumstantial.
Lord, please heal my mother from all cancer.
Lord, please bless my relationships with my bosses and keep me from trouble at work.
Lord, please bless all of my relationships at work.
Lord, please help me to finally win.
Thank you father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.