Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Look Over My Grandson Lord
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 10-12-2016 06:51 AM
Jesus I feel the pain of this person for her grandson come to their help and give this young man the desire to come back to your path also break the addictions he may have. Help him be able to find a very good paying job soon before the baby arrives. Let him see you still are loving him and help him even in his state of blindness. Bring him to your light soon and his girlfriend too, I pray in your holy name Jesus amen.
Posted by Guest - 10-11-2016 08:41 AM
I also come in agreement with the prayer request above, give them strength, to see them through it all until you bring them help and healing from above. Lord bring this young man back to your path and help him to straighten his life as you direct him, also break all addiction he may have in the name and by the blood of Jesus Christ deliver him from that darkness, have him come back into your light Lord. May your perfect will be done in his life, and in all these requests in the holy name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.
Posted by Guest - 10-11-2016 06:36 AM
Jesus, Jesus we come in supplications for the life's of these young men, touch them Lord and may listen to you tender voice calling them to your path. Remove from them all addictions so that they can get clean and follow you with a clear mind and loving heart for you. Remove from their path all kind of temptations and evil influences, replace them with good people that will encourage them to serve you. Protect and bless them as we intercede for them and as parents always will. So hear our prayer Lord and answer us soon before it's too late for them. Give us strength and wisdom on how to face all these tribulations that come our way. In your precious name Jesus we pray and give you thanks in advance, amen.
Posted by Guest - 10-10-2016 07:07 AM
Lord I knew this hanging out in bars was not good for my Dear Grandson, which we love as a son. He met a girl so much younger than him, in her early twenties, and she claims she is pregnant by him after dating him just a few weeks. He is taking the responsibility of the child, but says he doesn't even know her at all and won't marry her yet. I found out she has moved in with him as soon as she learned she was pregnant, for she wants him to get to know her better We've met her a few times, she seems very at ease with my husband, but as much as I try to be nice to her she seems not to like me. I want to remain close to my grandson, and the little one on the way. I started making a blanket for the baby, but she told me not to do anything for her for her grandmother can make them very nice too. Her mother is giving a shower for her soon, so everything I want to buy, I am told they don't like it. She wants only what she has on the registry, which is way too expensive for us to buy. When I mentioned God to her once she told me, not to do so any more because her and her family are atheists. So please father in heaven help us now with this problem the enemy has sent our way when we lest expect it. My Grandson also two months after learning she was pregnant lost his good paying job of many years, and have not been able to find another job yet. The house where his apartment is, is for sale now and we don't know if the new owners will want that apartment for themselves and rent out the bigger apartment. So you see how everything in my Grandson's life seems to be falling apart since he got himself involved with this girl. Yet I know you can turn it all around and make it well again, also use him to bring these people to know you Lord. He is very repented and has confessed his sin to you, he has told me so, also said he won't let her abort for he knows you and know it's wrong. I wish had thought of that before he taken her to bed too. Now help me to leave it in your hands Lord for I just can't seem to have taken this well, and I am feeling very stressful with the whole situation. Please don't allow this girl to break the relationship we have with our grandson and will love to have with his baby too. Nor have him turn any further away from you. I pray in Jesus precious name, and give you all the the honor and the glory as I thank you in advance, amen.
Posted by Chris8 - 10-10-2016 12:38 AM
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Posted by Guest - 08-10-2015 06:51 PM
Lord I also come in agreement with the prayers above for Alex. May it be done for your glory and honor. Give his grandparents the peace they need seeing him going through this. We know you are more than able Lord to hear our prayers and come to his help, and guide him back to your path, also to break all addictions. Keep your protection over him always. We pray knowing you hear our prayers will answer us, in Jesus name amen.
Posted by Guest - 08-10-2015 05:43 AM
Thank you all for agreeing in prayers with me for my Grandson Alex, and for others like him, it is so much appreciated. For our heart is breaking for him seeing him suffering so much. He went through so much in the
first three yrs of his life, but we thank God for letting us raise him knowing the Lord. It is now as an adult once
he moved on is own that he has slowly gone on a different path. He needs a good woman that God can use to direct him back to the fold, and so he won't be so lonely.
God bless all those who have come here to agree with us for our loved ones. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Posted by Guest - 08-09-2015 09:28 PM
Look at all the love here! Lord, please help and bless these families. You know their hearts and their needs. Thank you for everything, Lord. In the sweet and sacrificing name of Jesus, I pray. Amen
Posted by Guest - 08-09-2015 07:17 PM
We also come in agreement with the above prayers for all our children and grandchildren. Protect them always Lord and break all addictions they may have. Have those that have turn away from you come back to your fold. I also pray you will help this young man Alex find a good Godly woman who will help him get back on his path to you. Take away all his loneliness without him having to hang around bars drinking to kill his pain. Have him turn to you for his strength and comfort, may he find peace and love in you. Break his smoking addiction too, and make him successful in his job. Thank you Lord for loving them so much, and for touching them with your healing power. In Jesus name be it done, amen!
Posted by Guest - 08-09-2015 05:20 PM
May God grace Alex, and all our grandchildren with all things that are good, and shield them from all harm. May their bonds of their family be their strength. May your love be their comfort. May their faith in you increase and sustain them. May God be with them, now and always. In Jesus Christ name we pray Amen.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Read the whole thread.