Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Forgiveness
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 09-17-2016 03:02 AM
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen
Posted by Guest - 09-16-2016 01:59 PM
I thank you all for the time you took to pray for me and I continue to pray and keep my faith.

Thank you.
Posted by Guest - 09-10-2016 09:22 AM
Lord Heal this persons heart and give her a new found strength in you to face life.
Help her to have a healthy baby. Help her to forgive. Thank you Jesus. Amen
Posted by Guest - 09-09-2016 09:22 PM
Lord, please help this family. You know their needs. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
Posted by Guest - 09-09-2016 01:01 PM
Lord give this mother to be the strength and peace she needs at this time, and the wisdom to stop making mistakes in her life. May she remember that when we play with fire sooner or later we get burn, most of the time badly burned. My she allow you to guide her life from now on, also help her in this situation. Touch the heart of the baby's father, may he come to know you as his Lord and Savior in Jesus name I pray amen.
Posted by Renee503 - 09-09-2016 04:41 AM
My common law of 2 years and myself are expecting to have a child. I am currently 8months pregnant.
He had been cheating on me for a year and I never found out till I was 6months into my pregnancy.

I want to give this child a home with a mother and father but it has been difficult to forgive him. I have cried myself to sleep every night praying this pass.
I pray everyday for the strength to move forward as a family, and I pray everyday for his sin to be washed and help him be guided.

Please pray for my family during this difficult time.