Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: In Need of God's Love and Support
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 09-16-2016 03:17 AM
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen
Isaiah 53:5 Amen
Posted by Saved by Grace - 08-03-2011 10:05 PM
Father God,

I pray for Adrianne's body to fully and quickly recover from her upcoming surgeries.
I pray that you carry Adrianne away from this relationship with a man who apparently is not her husband. Help her to find a way to financially support herself and her son and to avoid future live-in relationships.

Grow her up in her faith and her walk with Jesus Christ.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Posted by adrianne543 - 08-03-2011 11:54 AM
This has been a horrible year for me in so many ways, though I know that I am blessed more than many. I nearly lost my life in January of 2011 due to an ectopic pregnancy rupture. I had more than 2 liters of blood transfused and exporatory surgery in my abdomen to stop the bleeding. The recovery did not go well and I have been in severe pain for the last 7 months.

They have now found that I have gallbladder issues and scarring in my duodeum(sp) due to ulcers. I'm going in for more surgeries within the next two weeks.

Additionally, this week I found gay pornography, gay sex connection sites and gay paraphanalia hidden by the man that I have been counting on to support me, the man that I have loved for the past 5 years. I know that I need to leave, but feel imprisoned due to the upcoming surgery and the fact that I have no where to take my 7 year old son. I lack the physical ability to do so. I feel so abandoned and forsaken. I need strength, courage, and love. I need wisdom. I need Him to pick me up and carry me as I feel like I just can't go on. Most of all, I need to feel God is near. I keep praying, but never feel Him near, never feel His love. Thank you for your prayers.

-Adrianne