Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: prayer
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 09-13-2016 06:12 AM
Lord please have mercy on Stephan. In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave Stephan, their family and their home ! Now ! I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen
James 5:16
Posted by Stephan - 06-24-2013 02:48 PM
Hi my name is Stephan and live in South Africa . I'm 30 years old . I have a calling from God but somthing is keeping me from God and I'm getting addicted to pornography and im gay . I am so depressed and I have this fear in me that I cant control . I need prayer for strength and wksdom to fight this thing that is attacking me . I want to live and work for Christ .