Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Homeless: Need Prayers
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 11-23-2019 02:25 AM
Lord in Jesus Name I pray to answer to these prayer requests according with Lord's mercy and grace.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord
Posted by Guest - 07-02-2016 09:34 PM
The Lord God says be grateful for having a roof over your head temporarily. Stop murmuring. Pray for your grandmother. Praise Him, Worships Him, and give thanks to Him and stop complaining. When you do these things only then your situation will change. Repent in Jesus' name.
Posted by eugene - 07-02-2016 06:43 AM
Heavenly Father who is our refuge and our fortress against the enemy, we long to dwell in your house forever and take refuge in the shadow of your wings. We ask you to shelter them and cover them with your love and peace. Help this family through hard times
Posted by Marcial Family - 07-01-2016 02:15 PM
Help me God You know I have struggled for years, but I also have a little sister and my Mom. We need help finding a permanent home lord. Were living with my grandmother and she is just not good for us anymore. Please lord help us. You have saved us from hard times before. I know we have to have faith and change ourselves before you can help but we need you now lord. Protect us and shield us from the ways of the devil and his vicious crimes to harm and lure us. Please help us Jesus. Thank you and I will not stop praying. AMEN!!!