Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: addicted son
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 10-12-2016 08:37 PM
What is impossible for men is possible for Lord. Luke 18:27 Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Psalms 33:9 Amen
Posted by Guest - 07-07-2016 08:08 PM
Lord, please have mercy on this family.
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now !
I pray Lord's will be done in their lives Amen Amen Amen
Posted by Guest - 07-01-2016 02:12 AM
In agreement with above prayers. Lord, open the doors to healing for all of them in this trial.
Posted by Guest - 06-30-2016 02:13 PM
Lord, please help this person's son with his addictions. Please give this family strength to get through this season of life. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
Posted by susan - 06-30-2016 03:45 AM
My son is very much addicted to alcohol and drugs. He is just 18. He is out of my control. I don't know what to do with him. I lost my husband when he was 10. He complains about small things and he is not satisfied with whatever I provide for him. I am planning to take him for an addiction treatment at Edgewood in Toronto. Brother and sister pray for my boy. So that he won't hesitate to come. I am all alone without him. I know nothing is impossible for God and all your prayers would definitely help me get back my son.