Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Pain
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 12-16-2019 04:20 AM
Lord in Jesus Name I pray to answer to these prayer requests according with Lord's mercy and grace.
In Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural healing over this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord
Posted by Guest - 04-06-2016 05:02 AM
Lord I pray You heal this osteo arthritis in hands joints and bones that's disfiguring and painful also. Please pray i have good Dr.s that wint do surgery. Have mercy on all those that cry out to you, protect us, hear us and deliver your people from the works of your enemies, IJN We praise You Lord. Amen
Posted by Guest - 04-05-2016 06:07 AM
Father in heaven help this person with that pain on their feet, may they not have diabetes feet pain. If they have spurs heal them Lord so they own't have to be operated on. Or any other thing that may be causing that pain heal them, and all of us who also suffer with pain like that heal us in Jesus precious name I pray, amen.
Posted by Guest - 04-05-2016 02:23 AM
Please pray this feet pain will subside and especially the much pain I have on ball of my foot, pray they can see me sooner and that I won't surgery, in Jesus most healing, merciful name . Agreement also for quick resolution on everything and protection over us and loved ones from danger, hear us our praised Lord.