Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Desperately Seeking a Husband
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by LovingGod - 04-19-2009 11:19 AM
Guest Wrote:Lifting you up in prayer for a Godfearing husband to share life with, also praying for your patience and endurance for Gods timiing regarding this. AmenAmen

Thank you so much! I agree with your prayer! It is just something comforting about prayer!
Posted by Guest - 04-17-2009 02:26 PM
Lifting you up in prayer for a Godfearing husband to share life with, also praying for your patience and endurance for Gods timiing regarding this. AmenAmen
Posted by Guest - 04-17-2009 12:47 AM
I feel like there are so many obstacles that the world would see in terms of me ever getting married. But, I know can deliver me from my burdens and problems and give me the desire of m heart. I ask you please pray for the manifestation of my husband to be. I am so badly at 31 want a husband. I have a strong desire for one. I dont belive that I would have a strong desire for a husband if I were not meant to have one. Please pray for my husband to show up soon. In Jesus' Name Amen.