Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: MISSING MY BABY...
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by mariarae - 04-19-2009 08:26 AM
Dear Lord, my heart is breaking for this family, but also I ask that you will dry their tears, and comfort them. Please Lord help them to be able to forgive this child who made the wrong choices, and will suffer with this for the rest of their life. Please help all involved to find comfort in you Jesus.
In your loving name I pray
Amen
Posted by tishlea - 04-19-2009 08:01 AM
Lord Jesus,help the suffering that this family is in.Be with them Lord. I know the pain will never go away,but ease this burden,please.Lord Jesus,please help them all.In this I ask in Your name Jesus,amen.
Posted by byhisgrace - 04-18-2009 08:26 PM
Lord,

My Cry for this family too. Lord, wipe away their tears. Nothing else to say Lord, for only you Lord , know how to comfort them.

I am so very sorry for your loss of.

With much Heart, many prayers and Cry too for your family.

Amen.
Posted by bcshelvsme - 04-18-2009 06:24 PM
Lord I lift up to you this family that has lost little Bryanna in this tragic accident. Lord bring healing to this family and may they learn to forgive so they can go on forward. Comfort them and teach them that even though we don't understand why bad things sometimes happens this way, you still know best. We may not understand it now but someday we will. Lord have this 17 year old that has that drinking problem come to know you and deliver him from that addiction. May he become a more responsible person and come to know you as his Lord and savior. If my heart goes out to this family how much more yours? May they all turn to you now at this time Heavenly Father. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious name and may You Be Glorified, Amen! Warrior
Posted by BRYANNA08 - 04-18-2009 05:59 PM
THIS EASTER SUNDAY A TRADEGY HITS US..MY SISTER AND HER 4 CHILDREN WERE ON THE WAY TO LEAVE HER BOYFRIEND A PLATE OF DINNER AND AS THEY WERE ON THE WAY OVER THERE A 17 YEAR OLD DRUNK DRIVER DECIDE TO MAKE A BAD CHOICE AND GET BEHIND OF A WHEEL...THE 17 YEAR OLD KID LOST CONTROL OF HIS CAR AND HIT MY SISTER CAR...MY SISTER CAR FLIPPED SERVAL TIMES AND MY NEICE BRYANNA ROSALES FLEW OUT AND DIED INSTANTLY...THE 17 YEAR WAS JAILED 4 INTOXICATED MANSLAUGHTER AND IN 2 DAYS MADE BAIL...I MISS HER SO MUCH AND I AM SO HURT WITHOUT HER...PLEASE LORD FATHER GOD PLEASE HELP ME FEEL AT EASE AND HELP MY SISTER AND OUR FAMILY COPE THRU THIS TRADEGY THAT HAS STRUCK US...MY NECIE BRYANNA WAS 8 YEARS OLD AND KNEW WHAT SHE WANTED TO BE IN LIFE...THE LAST TIME I HEARD MY NEICES VOICE WAS ON EASTER SUNDAY ON THE OHONE WHEN SHE WAS LAUGHING AND YELLING HAPPY EASTER TIA LISA...I MISS AND LOVE HER SO MUCH AND SHE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN..THANK YOU LOST IN PAIN...