Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: financial breakthrough
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by tishlea - 04-19-2009 07:39 AM
Lord Jesus,I pray that ourmiracle will be able to sustain their business. I pray that the loans they need will be given to them,if it be Your will.I pray that You are and will be the head of their house and their business always.I pray that You will lead them in the path that will do Your will.In these things I ask in Your wonderful name,Jesus,amen.
Posted by ourmiracle - 04-19-2009 01:55 AM
My husband and I are in a desperate financial situation. We are waiting for these two loans that are taking quite some time to process. We are in a situation that is about to explode. Please grant these two loans by tomorrow. Enlighten the people who are going to release these loans to us so that we will have the resources that we need. We also ask for prayers that we may be enlightened with the wisdom to be able to untangle this mess. Grant our business with lots of opportunities and guide us in the right direction. I have always believed in the power of prayer and I know that when two or more are gathered in the Lord's name, nothing is impossible.
May the Lord shed the light on the resources that we need. Thank you very much for answering our prayers. Amen.