Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: healing prayer request 1
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 09-11-2015 06:59 AM
(09-10-2015 09:59 AM)ricky100 Wrote:  " I was attacked, and suffered a Patellar Tendon rupture. My movement is limited, and I have had recent surgeries to restore and fix this medical emergency. I have had interviews and job opportunities, that I cant follow-up on right now, because of this medical condition. Please pray for me, that I can be healed as soon as possible. I have no one to help me but god, and god's people. Please pray for me to have a supernatural healing as soon as possible This type of orthopedic knee injury is swollen and extremely painful , and my knee is week and feels stiff, until it heals. Please help me, and pray for me to experience gods supernatural healing as soon as possible. Love, Richard M."
BlessBlessBlessBlessBlessBlessBlessAmenAmenJesus-sign

Father in jesus, i speak the word of healing into that rupture tendon patella, be restored now! in jesus name, i command healing balm by the love power of holyghost to easy out all your pains now! in jesus name. finally i present your case for miracle need for healing for the master surgeon;Jesus Christ, i stretch the hand of the Lord to locate ur joint & marrow now! in Jesus name, your healing is perfected now! your legs receive strength immediately now! in Jesus name. u are healed, u are made whole. No more affliction in Jesus name. AMEN
Posted by ricky100 - 09-10-2015 09:59 AM
" I was attacked, and suffered a Patellar Tendon rupture. My movement is limited, and I have had recent surgeries to restore and fix this medical emergency. I have had interviews and job opportunities, that I cant follow-up on right now, because of this medical condition. Please pray for me, that I can be healed as soon as possible. I have no one to help me but god, and god's people. Please pray for me to have a supernatural healing as soon as possible This type of orthopedic knee injury is swollen and extremely painful , and my knee is week and feels stiff, until it heals. Please help me, and pray for me to experience gods supernatural healing as soon as possible. Love, Richard M."
BlessBlessBlessBlessBlessBlessBlessAmenAmenJesus-sign