Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: MY SISTER, HER KIDS, OUR MOM
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by IlahiJ - 09-11-2015 08:19 PM
Lord, I come in agreement with this prayer. Please help this family in ways only You can. IJN Amen
Posted by mari407 - 09-07-2015 06:44 AM
I ask that there be prayer that my sister raise her kids in the fear of the Lord and that my mom seeks God and both adults become more positive around the kids, I pray for the kids to become more obedient ... and I pray for all their protection at work, school when the boys are visiting their dad, at home. and that the home become a home of peace, joy above all LOVE, healing, full of God's sweet Spirit