Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Strength for us all
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 09-16-2015 07:55 PM
Lord, I come to You to repeat my prayer. There have been good days, and there have been bad days, today being one of those. I see Your work, and I see Your help. I know good things cannot be rushed, but Lord, he is hurting, and I am so very tired. So, again, here is my prayer to You, Heavenly Father:

Heavenly Father, please help this person - You know. Please help me to be a solid and reliable source of peace and a steady compass leading straight to You. Please protect this person from future strife in this situation, and please help this person heal, reflect, and ultimately praise you. Please help us all to make You proud. Thank You, Lord. In Your son's name, Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen

Thank you, Lord. So much
Posted by Guest - 08-23-2015 06:37 AM
Father in Heaven I come in agreement with the above prayers for this situation, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Posted by Guest - 08-23-2015 05:31 AM
Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life, and all others involve in it. Let your peace abide in their mist, also bring peace and joy as you give them the strength they need to keep on. In the might name of our Lord Jesus Christ I pray to thee, amen.
Posted by Exhausted - 08-22-2015 07:33 PM
Heavenly Father, please help this person - You know. Please help me to be a solid and reliable source of peace and a steady compass leading straight to You. Please protect this person from future strife in this situation, and please help this person heal, reflect, and ultimately praise you. Please help us all to make You proud. Thank You, Lord. In Your son's name, Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen